Love and Snow Come to You!

Saturday, December 19, 2009


A blizzard is coming tonight and it's almost Christmas. I feel grateful for the warmth of my home on a day like today, and wish warmth and goodness to you too. I can't believe how fast this year just flew.

Here is a wintery spread from Dotty (done and released Fall 2010!): Ida and her friend Katya are headed to school in a snow storm, on one of those winter mornings when the sky looks pink-grey and exciting, because a sky like that usually means early school closing! Poor lumpy Dotty is trying to keep up and slightly failing.

Have a beautiful holiday and see you in the New Year!

5 comments:

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Oh WOW that's terrific! Fabulous colors, great characters and... haha poor Dotty. Kids ARE hard to keep up with.

Have a Merry Christmas!

emma wallace said...

Love it! I hope you stay nice and warm throughout this blizzard and have a wonderful holiday week.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Nina Crittenden said...

Happy Winter and Happy (almost) New Year to You!!!

Mai Kemble said...

Happy New Year!
I had to make this image my desktop on my computer at work... so many people tell me how adorable it is and I say "It's by Julia Denos! Isn't she great?"
:>

Z-Kids said...

Can't wait for this book! Beautiful work!
-AZ