iLove Picture Books! Hello MAC. Goodbye PC.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007


So remember all the overlapping projects and the crazy project schedule? Well, during the pinnacle (but conveniently at least a week before most due dates) my little HP PC decided to crash!

I managed to salvage all my files, sadly say goodbye (until I fix it someday) to my little laptop, and moved on to bigger and yes better things. I am now working on a new and monster-big iMAC. (well compared to my little laptop, it feels luxuriousy like I am swimming in space in Photoshop). So it was a little wake up call I suppose.

Here is a test with the built-in PhotoBooth application. Patrica Polacco makes some tasty tasty books.

2 comments:

Momma said...

Hi Julia, reader's digest? You are working hard, and doing a persistant job! send me some of your edited work and I will give you feedback! You must be hungry for feedback if you're eating books. From Momma Cinnamon

Keith Zoo said...

Hello I just wanted to point out that MAC world isnt so easy is it!? mwahahah you still got to install things, AND have hardware issues (video ichat anyone hmmmmmm??)

hehe just bitter old pc over here.

ps. my xps can eat your mac for breakfast.