Flash Flash Flash

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're back! We flew home last week from the Big Island and Maui and settling back in after the most whirlwind 3 weeks ever! Matt's back to work and it's catch-up-week for me as Mrs. Perlot (woah). Catching up with art directors, the inbox, getting terribly re-acquainted with FB again, reading blogs, and letting the loads of inspiration I unpacked with our clothes and flipflops SIMMER. Mind and heart are as full as they could be! I am in the "flashbulb" stage of things, watching it all.

Flash: a "dinosaur chicken" from the Garden of Eden on the Road to Hana, Maui:


Art and pictures to come! Love from our new ohana to you! ♥

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

OH Congrats! The Road to Hana is my favorite place (well, besides hana!) in the world. I love those chickens:) SO happy for you both!