This Sunday

Friday, November 30, 2007


Whew, Friday already! Some news:

Jules and Eisha of Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast are having me on their blog's illustrator feature this Sunday! I'm quite honored :)

The Hallmark Hall of Fame movie is on CBS on Sunday night, Pictures of Hollis Woods, with some of my 12-year-old inspired artwork in the opening scenes. See the link.

Also on Sunday, I am excited to check out Paper and Chocolate, to see the works of friend E.B. Goodale in her printmaking/letterpress element. If you are in the Somerville MA area, it would be worth it to pop in- for framed prints, chocolate (from participating chocolatier) and magic.

Monday my snowflake goes up for auction over at Dana Farber. I'm in the third and last wave of snowflakes. Check the last bunch out before they fly away!

Sunday looks fun. It is also the first day of Advent. I will be able to open my new Advent calendar's very first little window. <3

4 comments:

Annie Patterson said...

Julia,
I saw your artwork in the movie, it was perfect! Congratulations again!! I want to read the book now. :)

Aimee said...

I second Annie's comment--I thoroughly enjoyed the movie last night, especially knowing who had done the artwork!

Rampian said...

Hi, Julia
I wish I had known about the movie just so I could have seen your art. Nice to discover your site. You drew a sample for me way back a couple of years ago for a book called 'Little Goose.' Would still love to work with you one day!

Abigail

e.b. goodale said...

wow! what a plethora of exciting things! In the midst of all your glory, don't forget about Pony the Hat. I'm already turning it over in my mind.